Sunday, November 4, 2012

30 Days of Thanks (1&2)

Since I couldn't figure out what direction to take this blog - I decided to go along with the 30 Days of Thanks posts that I've been doing on Facebook. I'm going to expand on my short status updates each day. Playing catch up today to be prepared for tomorrow.

Day 1: for the Big Man upstairs, who is the giver of everything else I'm thankful for.

I don't consider myself to be particularly "religious" - but definitely believe that God is the creator of everything and the giver of all good things. It's a struggle sometimes to stay in relationship with Him - but I always try to give Him thanks for the good things, as well as the lessons He teaches.

Day 2: for two beautiful, healthy children and their hilarious personalities. With them around, life will never be boring
                           

                        

Seriously - these two keep me on my toes. Raegan is saying the craziest stuff - her imagination is in full swing (she just told a Diego toy that she'd find Dora and then kissed him!) and cracks me up every day. Jaxson is just all over the place. He's starting to say a few words - Bubba and Mama mostly. His voice is so cute. Love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment