Thursday, August 29, 2013

Before 30 Bucket List

Unlike some people I know (*cough*Devin Eccles*cough*) I don't believe 30 is ten years away from death, but there ARE some things I'd like to do before I start life in my 30s. I have 364 days to do those things... and here they are.

* See baseball games in at least two stadiums I've never been in. (A step toward my total bucket list goal of seeing a game at every stadium.)

* Travel to a city I've never visited.

* Take the kids on a vacation.

* Read at least 50 new-to-me books. (The counting starts today. I'm reading "Shine Shine Shine" by Lydia Netzer at the moment... and it's weird. I might have to back-burner this one to get started on this goal!)

* Write two blog posts per week, but will be happy with one.

* Find a meaningful, logistical way to volunteer my time/talents (I have no treasure!) to the community.


No comments:

Post a Comment