Monday, September 17, 2012

30 Things (20)

Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.

I remember walking to G&W with my grandma when we would stay with her and my grandpa. We'd walk there from their house and get the sugar cookies that are shaped like different things and covered in colored sugar crystals. There's nothing really significant about it, except that it is so normal.

When we were really little, my sister and I had to share a bed. One night I bit her really hard and she started screaming her head off. So I tried to bite myself hard too... then fake cried really loud... trying to make my mom think Joni bit me first. It didn't work. Apparently I'm not a good liar OR a good fake crier. I still am not good at either of those things, so it was a good early learning experience for me.


We would spend our time out of school at my grandparents' house and my best friend lived about 10 blocks away. We had a meeting spot in between the houses and would meet up and then hang out the rest of the day. I would almost always eat a red plum on my way to meet Shannon. This is significant because it's one of millions of memories we have and are still making as BFFs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment