Tuesday, October 23, 2012

30 Things (30)

List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.

These are in no particular order. Also, 10 is WAY too many, so I'm going to try for 5 and see if I even get that far.

1- For being kind. Not necessarily "nice" all the time - but for being fair, nonjudgemental, honest, accepting, and loving to ALL people.
2- I want my kids to remember me as a good mom. Maybe not always their favorite person, because I will do whatever it takes to protect them, which will inevitably mean I make them mad. But I want to raise them in a way so they will be all of the things I mentioned in #1...
3- For being a good friend. I don't have a lot of close friends - I trust an extremely limited number of people and that tiny number has gotten even smaller recently - but my best friends are THE BEST. They support me, stand by me, and make me a better person. I want to be a great friend back to them.
4- ... Yep, probably not making it to 5. =)



This is the end of my 30 Things journey... I skipped some days because I didn't like the question or sometimes didn't like/want to talk about my answer to the question. Now the real question is - where is this blog going from here?

No comments:

Post a Comment