Monday, October 1, 2012

30 Days (25)

Skipping 24, because it's my blog and I'll do what I want!

Day 25: If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?

I would want to eat with Mother Teresa. Growing up Catholic, I obviously heard a lot about her and the endless work she did for people. The more I read about her, read the things she said, I've realized her love is about much more than one religion or one church. She recognized God's love for all people, whether their lives, morals, beliefs, etc. were in line with hers - definitely something everyone could learn from. I don't think it would matter what we eat - I'd just hope it was something that didn't make my stomach hurt. I'd be way more interested in the conversation.



"There is only one God and He is God to all; therefore it is important that everyone is seen as equal before God. I've always said we should help a Hindu become a better Hindu, a Muslim become a better Muslim, a Catholic become a better Catholic. We believe our work should be our example to people."

No comments:

Post a Comment